Stagg 15W AA DR UK Acoustic Instrument Amplifier
The Stagg 20 AA R UK is a superb 20 watt amplifier suitable for Guitar Banjo, Mandolin, Fiddle or just about any amplified acoustic instrument. See below for details.
We can delivery any product worldwide, when checking out, the type of delivery services available may change based upon your location and items in your basket, in some cases you may be offered a choice of delivery methods to choose from at differing costs.
We have made every effort to ensure our delivery costs are as competitive and fair as possible. For UK delivery, many items will be eligible for FREE (if your basket value is above £100).
Dependant upon stock availability and time of purchase, we endeavour to ensure that orders are speedily processed and despatched the same day. We provide an estimated delivery date as seen above, if your order contains multiple items, the estimated delivery date may be updated during checkout.
Musical instruments that are given our free instrument setup will be despatched within 1-2 days using. In the UK, most musical instruments will be sent by DHL, smaller items such as books and accessories maybe be sent by Royal Mail.
- Power: 20 watts (RMS)
- Speaker: 8", 4 ohms, with coaxial tweeter
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 12 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.2 %
- Signal to noise ratio: -64 dB at maximum rated power
- Input impedance: 200k ohms (instrument)
- Controls: 3-band equaliser (bass, middle, treble) with parametric mid, active or passive instrument mode
- Inputs: Instrument, microphone, auxiliary device (stereo jack)
- Output: Headphones (6.35 mm (1/4") standard jack)
- Feature: Versatile spring reverb
- Power consumption: 56 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 34.7 x 19.4 cm (15.9 x 13.7 x 7.6")
- Weight: 8.5 kg (18.7 lb)
Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele,
Number of Strings