Buy your Deering B6 Boston 6 String Guitar Banjo from Eagle Music Shop and receive our premier workshop setup at no extra cost.
One of our favourite six string banjos ...This model works! It has a guitar style neck with fast action ...The sound produced is excellent, with powerful tone and sustain. Great for any guitarist that is looking for the banjo sound without having to learn any more tricks!
Boston B6 Build Specification...
- Tropical American Mahogany
- Slender Deering Neck Shape
- Arched Ebony Fingerboard
- Seed & Vine Inlays,
- Guitar Style Tuners
- Adjustable truss-rod
- 22 Pressed In Nickel-Silver Frets
- 3/16" Durable Nickel Plated Steel Rim
- 24-Piece Butterfly Flange
- 24 flat hooks with 9/32" hex nuts
- 24 Bracket Shoes
- 11" Frosted Top High Crown Head
- Beveled Tension Hoop
- Deering 6-string Tailpiece
- Nickel Plated Hardware,
- Deering 6-String Tailpiece
- Mahogany, with white binding
- Trimmed in White
- Straight Side Walls
- Satin Finish
Has the sweet sound of mahogany with less sustain for clear notes. Crisp highs and good bass response with less overtones than many banjos. Easy to play with clarity of note separation. Great for recording.
Tuned E,A,D,G,B,E for standard Guitar tuning, can also be tuned in other tunings
Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
Neck Width at the Nut 1 ¾”
Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 ¼”
Resonator diameter 13 7/8”
Overall Instrument Length 38 ½”
Your Deering banjo will also be supplied with the following ...
• Deering Deluxe hardshell case
• Deering banjo maintenance manual
• Deering Lifetime Guarantee card
Each banjo we supply is individually set up in our on-site Banjo Specialist Workshop here at Eagle Music. Any Banjo purchased from Eagle will be fully SET UP, checked for intonation and playability and tuned ready for playing straight out of the box!