Buy your Burns Hank Marvin Signature Edition Electric Guitar with Deluxe Burns Hard Case from Eagle Music Shop and receive our premier workshop setup at no extra cost.
Burns Hank MarvinSignature Guitar detailed specifications
- Neck made from Canadian hard rock maple
- Body made from selected American alder
- REZ-O-TUBE™ tremolo system
- Original Tortoise effect or vintage Mint Green Scratch-plates
- 3 REZ-O-MATIC™ pickups, handmade to original specifications with USA alnico magnets
- Push/Pull pick up selector
- Master Volume Control
- 2 tone controls
- Five-way pickup selector switch
The Burns Shadows Custom Edition comes with its own unique hard case finished in a vintage Burns grey crocodile effect fabric. The inside is moulded to fit the guitar body and covered in a deep cushioned steel blue plush cloth.
- Burns black Leather Strap with Hank Marvin Signature
- Burns leather pouch containing tool kit
- Burns Cleaning Cloth
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- Certificate of Authenticity
What Hank Marvin Says
"Some guitarists think of the USA as the only source of quality electric guitars, and for the most part they are correct. However, there are many of us who remember the superb range of guitars designed and made by BURNS GUITARS, a British company.
Way back in 1963, Jim Burns, the founder of the Company, worked closely with myself and Bruce Welch of The Shadows to design a guitar which would have the style, sound, and playability we required. Together we developed the 'BURNS MARVIN' a fine guitar, which I played on record, stage and screen from 1964 thru to 1970 when, unfortunately, my guitars were stolen, never to be seen again, well not by me!
I am delighted that BURNS GUITARS are still in the business of making quality instruments, and in particular the new 'BURNS MARVIN.'
Playing this new "Marvin" brings back a host of memories; such as the recording of "The Rise and Fall of Flingel Bunt", together with many other Shadows tracks I recorded with my BURNS.