Black Mountain Thumb Pick - Light Gauge EXTRA TIGHT SPRING
The Black Mountain Pick is built for musicians who enjoy playing with their fingers (fingerstyle) but also enjoy playing with a pick (flatpicking). Players love the Black Mountain Pick because it feels like a regular pick, but it also feels like a traditional thumb pick. One size fits all. Light gauge version (Extra Tight Spring).
We can delivery any product worldwide, when checking out, the type of delivery services available may change based upon your location and items in your basket, in some cases you may be offered a choice of delivery methods to choose from at differing costs.
We have made every effort to ensure our delivery costs are as competitive and fair as possible.
Dependant upon stock availability and time of purchase, we endeavour to ensure that orders are speedily processed and despatched the same day. We provide an estimated delivery date as seen above, if your order contains multiple items, the estimated delivery date may be updated during checkout.
Musical instruments that are given our free instrument setup will be despatched within 1-2 days using. In the UK, most musical instruments will be sent by DHL, smaller items such as books and accessories maybe be sent by Royal Mail.
Play the Way You Want To!
- Use your fingers . . . use a pick . . . switch between your fingers and a pick whenever you feel the urge!
- 0.6 mm Nylon pick with bevelled edges.
- Tapered Thumb Ring fits medium, large and XL, right handed thumbs. Very comfortable!
- Combine your fingerpicking and flatpicking into your own unique musical expression!
First Pick in the World to Use a Spring!
This patented new technology offers several advantages over traditional thumb picks.
1) The spring allows the pick to be flexible so it feels like a regular flat pick
2) The spring clamps the thumb ring around the player's thumb creating a perfect balance between comfort and stability.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE WHETHER YOU'RE A BEGINNER OR A PRO!!!
Thumb Picks, Picks & Plectrums,
Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele,
Number of Strings