Alaska Pik AlasKa Pik 'Set of Five'
We can delivery any product worldwide, when checking out, the type of delivery services available may change based upon your location and items in your basket, in some cases you may be offered a choice of delivery methods to choose from at differing costs.
We have made every effort to ensure our delivery costs are as competitive and fair as possible. For UK delivery, many items will be eligible for FREE (if your basket value is above £100).
Dependant upon stock availability and time of purchase, we endeavour to ensure that orders are speedily processed and despatched the same day. We provide an estimated delivery date as seen above, if your order contains multiple items, the estimated delivery date may be updated during checkout.
Musical instruments that are given our free instrument setup will be despatched within 1-2 days using. In the UK, most musical instruments will be sent by DHL, smaller items such as books and accessories maybe be sent by Royal Mail.
Our company owner Steve 'Eagle' Noon, first discovered and started importing The 'aLasKa Pik' from the USA over a decade ago. Since that date, we have introduced the unique 'Over the finger, under the nail' pick to hundreds of our customers. If you fancy trying them, we have tried below, to make it easy here for you to choose the correct sized set. Please read on, for user and 'manicure' instructions.
Easy guide sizing: The PLASTIC AlasKa Piks come in four sizes, small, medium, large and extra large
- If you have average size hands, choose medium size for your fingers and large for your thumb
- If you have large size hands, choose large for your fingers and extra large for your thumb
- If you have small hands, choose small for your fingers and medium for your thumb
Please Note: if you order the wrong size, just send them back with a note to explain your problem and we shall exchange them for you. It will only cost you the postage to do this.
Please choose size from the options list ...aLasKa Piks are priced individually. (The picture shows a 'set' of plastic picks being used
Here are the user and manicure instructions writen by the makers. Please also see the 'Red' aLaska PiK photopraph on this page:-
1. aLasKa Pik's TM. plastic can be manicured to a preferred length:( Plastic) use nail clippers. To manicure ...Place pick securely ''over the finger, under the nail'' decide the length desired , then clip and file. 'For a side of the fingernail attack, remove plastic at indicator #1 in the photograph
2. To match the curvature of the user's flesh under the nail area, file on the backside of the picking surface (indicator #2 in the photograph) This adds security. This should be done before changing length.
3. To un-stiffen pick (plastic) remove all or part of the pressure band (indicator #3). For added comfort file smooth all uncomfortable edges.
4. Some fingernails may need to be manicured for best fit, especially the outer edges.
5. For the aLasKa PiK to work, you need to have a short length of natural nail. When you manicure your 'broken' nails, remove as little natural nail as possible when damage occurs
Finger Picks, Thumb Picks,
Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin,
Number of Strings
Product does not fit well in any case.