The SAMPLER is the ideal instrument for playing popular melodies, Folk-music and Irish Folk and a real new challenge for all lovers of the "Chromatic Blues Sound"! The slider switches between two keys (C and G or A and D).
- Solo-tuning in the keys of C and G or A and D or D and D.
- Three fulll oktaves in two keys, conveniently swichable with the slider or lockable
- Half-valving, some important bending notes (Bending: technique for lowering the notes)
- Full sound, thanks to the Stainless-Steel reeds for dynamic playing and good tone response
- Corrosion-free German Silver reedplates
- Precision made acrylic comb – very airtight and durable
- Optimized free-moving and air-tight slider-mechanism with innovative locking device for optional fixing of the pressed slider
- Ergonomic mouthpiece with round holes (silver plated) for lip-friendly playing
- Corrosion-free Stainless Steel covers, opened wide at the back for optimized sound projection
- Variable slider setting...
C/G model...if the slider is turned 180° the instrument plays in G (open slider) and C (slider depressed) (default is C-->G after swapping the slider G-->C) - the mouthpiece must be unmounted to switch over the slider.
A/D model...if the slider is turned 180° the instrument plays in A (open slider) and D (slider depressed) (default is D-->A after swapping the slider A-->D) - the mouthpiece must be unmounted to switch over the slider.
* Pressing the slider does not give the semi-note of the chromatic scale like on chromatic harmonicas. The slider does lower the notes for a perfect forth.
Therefore the instrument can be played in two differnt keys but the chromatic scale is not available (without playing bending notes). The SAMPLER is not a tremolo harmonica.