Buy your Ome Jubilee Walnut 12" Pot with Deluxe Hard Shell Case from Eagle Music Shop and receive our premier workshop setup at no extra cost.
Each banjo we supply is individually set up in our on-site Specialist Workshop here at Eagle Music. Any banjo purchased from Eagle will be fully SET UP, checked for intonation and playability and tuned ready for playing straight out of the box!
The fine build qualities of the Ome vintage series are reflected in the ‘Jubilee’ model which combines elegant simpliciity with classic design and construction at a modest price. It is designed by a master banjo builder, with over fifty years of experience, and is built from the finest ‘banjo materials’. The beautiful curly maple neck and ebony fingerboard inlaid with natural abalone inlays, is enhanced by Ome’s build quality and attention to fine detail.
The Pot Assembly:
- Air dried 11/16” thick, ‘three ply’ sold maple 12” tone-rim
- Double Ome design 3/8” diameter coordinating rim rod set
- 26 tension hooks
- Tortoiseshell binding on outer rim
- No Knot nickel plated tailpiece
- Ome compensated maple/ebony bridge
- Renaissance head
The Neck Assembly:
- Walnut neck
- Ebony fingerboard with polished nickel silver frets
- Scooped fingerboard
- Intricate ‘Jubilee’ design moon and stars abalone inlays in fingerboard
- Bone 5th string nut guide
- Bone top nut
- Bone 5th string guide
- White side dot markers
- Spikes fitted at the 7th & 9th frets
- Ome Professional planet geared tuners
- Antique onyx tuner buttons
- Ome abalone inlaid ebony faced headstock with moon and star
- Adjustable neck truss rod
- Ebony truss rod cover
Complete with Deluxe Hard Shell Case and Ome lifetime warranty
The Maker: Charles Ogsbury
Charles Ogsbury began designing and building banjos in 1960 under the Ode name. He sold Ode to Baldwin in 1966 and started Ome Banjos in 1970. Charles emphasizes that his long-term passion has always been to craft outstanding banjos which equal or surpass the best of the vintage classics. Ome’s hand-built instruments feature exceptional tone, playability, and beauty, and are made to last a life-time.
The Ome range includes Bluegrass, Old Time Open-Backs, Tenor and Plectrum banjos. Each instrument feature is designed by Charles Ogsbury. Ome also pride themselves on using the finest banjo building materials and timbers with options such as the finest select curly maple, walnut, and ebony woods, hand-rubbed finishes, hand-engraved armrests and tailpieces, wood carving, dye-coloring. Gold-plated metal parts are also available on all Ome banjos.
For more information visit the Ome Banjos website at www.omebanjos.com