- Blond Maple with an Ebony Fretboard
- Diamond Shaped Mother of Pearl inlays
- The neck has an adjustable truss-rod
- 22 Nickel-Silver Frets
- Alder Body Stained Golden Honey
- Highly Polished Gloss Finish
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11″ Frosted Top Head
- Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- 24 Round Hooks with ¼″ Hex Nuts
- Two EMG Magnetic Pick-ups are Under the Head
- Three Way Pick-up Switch
- Tone & Volume Adjustment Knobs
- Active Electronics
- 1/4″ Jack Plug
It has a banjo tone and can be altered with effects pedals and midi interfaces.
It will not sound exactly like an acoustic banjo just as an electric guitar does not sound the same as an acoustic guitar. You can increase the bass or treble with the turn of a knob!
Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
We guarantee you the lowest world price and will beat or match any other quotation or advertised price.
Please call for a friendly chat to discuss prices and your personal requirements with our banjo specialists on 01484 661460
Your Deering 'Golden Honey Crossfire' Banjo will also be supplied with the following ...
- Master Dealer Custom Shop Setup (You discuss with us)
- FREE Banjo service after Your first two months (Please note: This offer only applies to Deering Banjos that are brought back to our onsite workshop …or returned for service with carriage paid by sender)
- Deering Delta Electric Banjo Case
- Banjo maintenance manual
- Guarantee card
The Crossfire has two powerful magnetic pickups under the head, one in the neck position and the other by the bridge. Metal is attached to the feet of the bridge so that the pickups draw sound from both the strings and the head. Active electronics assure you of a wide frequency response.
By retaining a full and functional banjo head, this new instrument gets more banjo sound than a solid body electric banjo. A brass tone-ring is under the head. The hooks for tightening the head pass through the alder body and are adjusted from the back in recessed holes. Standard color is black but other colors can be custom ordered. The neck is blond maple with an ebony fingerboard and diamond shaped mother-of-pearl inlays. Guitar-style tuners provide accuracy in tuning and allow the Crossfire to fit in an electric guitar case.
Knobs adjust tone and volume and a switch selects between the pickups or in the middle position plays them both. Imagine, adjusting the bass or treble on your banjo at the turn of a knob or just flipping a switch to get a different sound!
Not only can you adjust your sound by turning the tone knob from bass to treble, but the volume knob also gives you immediate control over your output. With the Crossfire you have all the power you need and you are in full control!
Each banjo we supply is individually set up in our on-site Banjo Specialist Workshop here at Eagle Music. Any Banjo purchased from Eagle will be fully SET UP, checked for intonation and playability and tuned ready for playing straight out of the box!